1 Years Warranty.
The SF300 is an IP based fingerprint terminal, which operate in both network mode and standalone mode. it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes SF300 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader, Additionally, wiegand input allows two units of SF300 to configure with each other and utilize Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback function can be used to maximize the security.৳ 12,500.00
- 2.8″ color LCD display; Fingerprint time attendance recorder with EM reader module built-in
- Provides simple access control function.
- Supports 1,500 users with 2 fingerprint templates for each person (total 3,000 fingerprint templates )
- Provides 3,000 cardholders and 100,000 events
- Events can be retained for more than 10 years in case of power failure
- Built-in voice prompt function, easy to operate
- Supports setting function of daylight saving time (DST)
- Built-in USB-host interface to import/export data through USB flash drive
- Built-in USB-slave interface for connecting PC to upload/download
- Built-in one relay to connect an external door lock.
- The device ACU-30 (with 2 relays) is optional for connecting an external lock and siren
- Provides function keys to set shift change automatically